Full Mouth Extraction
Thinking of getting an immediate denture or partial?
- Before inserting the denture or partial, all remaining teeth are extracted following a denture/partial insert on the same day!
By inserting the denture/partial post extraction :
- The patient will immediately have teeth placed in, which will aid in healing quicker.
- The tissue will mold to the shape of the denture/partial.
The following are steps that most patients follow for full mouth extraction :
- Step 1 : Consult with Dr. Ana Focsaneanu to assess the condition of your teeth. A full mouth x-ray is taken to evaluate the remaining teeth.
- Step 2 : Take impressions with your preferred Denturist.
- Step 3 : Extraction followed by immediate insertion at our office.
- Step 4 : Denture adjustment following surgery with your Denturist.
- Step 5 : Annual examination to check your denture/partial and oral health assessment.
Schedule an Appointment with Dr. Ana Focsaneanu in our convenient central Edmonton office. We are accepting new patients! To schedule an appointment, please call.