When it comes to our children, we tend to take extra care. Right from their health to their appearance, it all matters to us so much. Just like everything else, your child’s dental health should also play a vital role in your life. Ideally, your child’s first dental visit should be at the age of six months. And after that, you must take them to the dentist every three months.
A typical visit to the dentist includes the following things:
- Examination of your child’s mouth, teeth, and gums
- Provide information on the growth and development of the jaw bone
- Evaluate early stages of tooth decay
- Evaluate thumb-sucking and pacifier habits if your kid is young
- Diet counselling
- Teach you about cleaning your child’s teeth and gums
- Suggest a schedule for regular dental visits
- Clear all your doubts related to your kid’s oral health
If your child needs any special care or procedures, our dentists will look after that as well. Depending on the needs of your child, the age at which treatment may be undertaken can vary. From restoring one tooth to taking care of the entire mouth, we will ensure that your child’s oral health is at its best at every stage of their life.
Is your child about 6 months old? Schedule their first dental visit today. If they are older, ask yourself, when was the last time you took them to a dentist? If it’s been more than six months, you know what to do next!